Price List, PDF file
Pricelist effective JAN 2022
Microsoft Excel sheet [53.7 KB]
PDF Version of MPS Priceleist
Adobe Acrobat document [514.9 KB]
If you need parts quickly, our EBay Store will give you access to most current inventory and shipping will generally be within 1 business
Stock and Make to Order Items can also be purchased directly using PayPal
Requesting a direct Quote and PayPal Invoice
Ordering by EBay is convenient, but if you need a more precise quote or are ordering several parts it can be simpler to contact us directly by E-Mail. We can send a direct invoice to your PayPal address and offer quantity discounts. Often the best shipping rates and lowest total costs are obtained this way.
Custom Product orders will always be worked out by E-Mail.
To Order by E-Mail send an email to Matt@MusicalPowerSupplies.com detailing:
- Products you need by Part and Quantity
- A Zip Code or Postal Code/Country to ship to
- Your PayPal E-Mail address
- Pricelist and Standard Discounts are below in PDF file
We will typically respond within 24hours. Stock Items normally ship within a day of receipt of payment.
For Custom Products please provide some details of what you are looking for including:
- Circuit & Tubes you are looking to use
- Input & Output Voltages for Power Transformers
- B+ Vdc and load (mAdc) you are expecting fromPower Transformers
- Whether you will use diode bridge or tube rectifier (details)
- any voltages & center-taps you need for your PT heater circuits
- OutPut Transformer Impedances for Input and Output
- Any special mounting, powder coating or other requirements
SHIPPING: Reflects 2022 USPS Pricing
**NOTE for EBAY Store we are recommending FEDEX SmartPost for domestic US shipment of single part orders. Unfortunately outside of EBay we aren't currently able to use FDX SmartPost.
USPS has been improving in dependability and is generally much less expensive for orders of more than 1 part. FDX doesn't have a Flat Rate or Regional Rate box equivalent to USPS
Domestic US shipment is by USPS Priority Flat Rate.
1-2 pcs ~$8 total by Flat Rate Priority
3-6 Pcs ~$10-15 total by Regional A Priority Box
7+ Pcs contact for accurate cost
Canada shipment is by USPS Priority Flat Rate
Up to 4 Lbs ~$25 Flate Rate Priority Padded Envelope
4 to 20 Lbs ~$48 Medium Flat Rate Priority Box
(small OT2PP or OT5PP can go 1st class mail ~$16)
20+ Lbs contact for accurate cost
Worldwide shipment is by USPS Priority Flat Rate
Up to 4 Lbs Approx $40USD
4 to 20 Lbs Approx $75USD- $85USD
20+ Lbs contact for accurate cost
USPS 1st class mail can be under $28USD for most small OT's - varies by destination.
IMPORTANT- Currently due to Covid issues USPS has no Pacakge Service to Australia or New Zealand. If you are in ANZ and have your own forwarder (Shipt, etc) set-up we can work with that. Otherwise we have been setting up EBay listings to utilize eBay Global Shipping program as a forwarder. .
International Shipping Notes- from postcal.ups.com
- Upon Invoicing we will provide a firm shipping cost upon taking your order and before payment
- USPS Priority Mail is typically a 6-10 business day shipping route with some limited tracking.
- Priority Padded envelope tracking just indicates data entry. A proper shipping box is used inside the padded envelope
- A phone number for Customs Contact is recommended on the Int'l shipment